1. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the internal audit system and procedures to ensure the safety of the company's property.
2, supervise the standardization of the financial work of the company (including subsidiaries) and the accuracy and completeness of accounting information;
3. Responsible for the company's operational risk control, risk assessment and monitoring of the company, and put forward suggestions for preventing and resolving operational risks.
4, carry out special audit investigation on important issues in the operation and management of the company (including subsidiaries);
5. Supervise and inspect the completion of the performance appraisal indicators of the company (including subsidiaries);
6. Complete other matters assigned by the board of directors, the audit committee and the finance department.
1. Master degree or above, full time bachelor degree or above, majored in finance related discipline, age 28-35 years old, master state regulations and accounting standards, and be familiar with the whole process accounting of financial system.
2. More than 2-3 years of financial work experience, preferably in listed companies or large enterprises.
3. Strong organization and coordination ability, capable of systematic management of financial management and operational risk control.
4. Accounting, banking, business, taxation, state related policies and regulations;
5, familiar with the financial operation process and related regulations of listed companies;
6, adhere to principles, rigorous and meticulous work, good communication skills and writing skills.